Where Oh Where Did My Little Blog Go?

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Familiar words... Familiar experiences...

The agony of...
Nurturing the Spirit
a mother’s recount of raising a transgendered child…

This is the amazing story of a mother who's unconditional love for her child changed her outlook on life. The part of her story that has had the greatest impact on my life can be found in the final paragraph as she share's her growth and all that she has learned by allowing her child to be the "teacher". Thank God for this inspiration in my life, and the inspiration of other parents who have the spiritual strength to identify the most basic need in the lives of their children... the need for unconditional love, understanding, and acceptance.


I hope this link works, it didn't work the last time I tried to post it...

No comments:

Post a Comment